Sunday, April 29, 2007

Jeanette & Robert



On Friday I took my good friends Jeanette & Robert for a fun little photo shoot right by my house. Jeanette needed some updated pics of herself for her new website (coming soon) she is also a photographer, a great one.. and we also did some of Rob for his new C.D. cover, this man can sing and play a mean guitar I love listening to him. So here are a few of my favorite's. Thanks so much you guys I had such a good time catching up with you. The sushi was great too..















5 comments:

rowena said...

Woo hoo! You go Nicole, you blogger you! Most excellent pictures of Robert and Jeanette, good on ya!

Dawn Malone said...

Nicole, We have not met YET, but I look forward to meeting you.:) These are AMAZING! You did a wonderful job! I have heard such much about your work,I am glad that people, including myself can enjoy it now! :) Look forward to seeing the rest, maybe some of your past favorites ;).

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the fun day in downtown girlie...the sushi rocked! Yum.

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

Hi Nicole, great photos. I love the bricks and the railroad tracks. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Heidi said...

Hi Nicole, I love your pictures ,especially the ones of Josh and the ones of Cyera.I hope you can take some pictures of Joseph when he is in california. The ones you took before for Christmas were also very good.I would love to have a new picture so I can show everyone what a cute grandson I have!