Monday, June 25, 2007

OSP San Diego


O.K. I know I have not posted in a while so here's a few extra pictures from our little OSP trip yesterday, we went down to the Gas Lamp District and shot a few bride's for a T.T.D. session. We really did'nt trash anything we just got them a little wet . I got to meet new friends, see new places, and most importantly eat great food at this little mexican joint in Temecula on our way home called Rosa's yumm!! Thanks to my new friend Dawn Malone





















































8 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

YOU GO GIRL! They look great! I love the sisters wrestling, and the black converse!

BriannaNichole said...

Nicole,
I love the pictures. I was one of the brides. I cannot find your email info on here but I would love to email you. Please email me @ brianna.fabulous.morrow@gmail.com.

THANKS!!!

Jinna said...

Thank you for posting! I was also one of the brides and it's so much fun to see these.

rowena said...

Good on ya Nicole! Hmmmm... I noticed you didn't write about OR include the picture of you and your run in with the police officer (hee hee).

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hi nicole! love your images! all the ones with the girls twirling came out so cool! i also liked the one with you and the "heat" on dawns blog! haha.

Jeanette said...

Nicole, so glad you came out to SD with all of us for this trash it session and how you sweet talked that cop! Great photos!

Emily James said...

Hey Nicole! I had such a blast last week. OYur images look great. We all need to do that again very soon!

Anonymous said...

Great work, Nicole!
LOVE your photos from the TTD session last week. It's great to see a totally different perspective. Such a fabulous variety of approaches ther. And the infant photos you have posted are just gorgeous!
Keep up the great work!
Drop me a line when you have a chance.
--Betsy McCue