Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Portraits

Today was a great day!! I Love this time of year, and I love what I do. I went out to Riverside to take some Christmas pictures of my good friend Lacretia and her family.. I can't say enough about her and how much I love and miss her. Our kids went to school together a few years back and when she moved away I was super sad.. We don't see eachother as much as I'd like but this is one of those kind of friends that months could go by without even a phone call and as soon as we speak it's like no time has passed at all.. I'm so thankful to have such amazing people in my life..









3 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

Hey Nicole! This time of year is so pretty, so the color pics are just beyootiful. Love the Mom's dress too:) And they looked like such well behaved kids too.

Dawn Malone said...

They all look great! My fav is the couple by the lake with the antique look.

Jeanette said...

I like these, what a nice looking family. The location is so colorful, good work!