Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm still alive...

Were finally moved in.. For those of you who don't know we moved from Montclair to Claremont. It took us almost a month to move everything, But were done!! Now we just have to put everything away.. Here are some shots of the kids with some added textures I have been playing around with.. The first and third shot of Joshy are the same picture just with a different texture.. I havent touched my camera in almost a month and I missed her so I payed my kids 3 bucks each to pose for a few shots.. Josh earned his money, Jacob on the other hand robbed me. He told me 3 bucks will get you 3 shots, so you better get ready, he must have ears like a hawk cause he can hear that shutter click from a mile away. Three shots is all I got and he was gone..







6 comments:

C. watkins said...

Nice...I like the one in black and white with the trike. It's so nostalgic. They will treasure those pics and I'm glad you're still alive!

Jeanette said...

How cute! Three cheers for Joshy, what a good sport he is. I love #5 with Jacob, so cool. You inspire me to take more pics of my kids, I seem to over look that and focus on clients instead. Glad to hear the move is over...get some rest!

Dawn Malone said...

So glad to hear you are still around.
These are great shots of the boys.

Dawn Malone said...

So glad to hear you are still around.
These are great shots of the boys.

rowena said...

love that texture on #4!

Heidi said...

The pictures of your boys are great. The one with Jacob on that motorcycle going around the corner would make a very good picture postcard! Joshy looks so sweat on all his pictures.I don't know anything about the right backgrounds or the lighting but I love your pictures. I think we're lucky to have such a good photographer in the family.