Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brittney

I tagged along with my good friend Kerstie on Sunday to shoot some pictures and just hang out. This is Brittney, isnt she a cutie? She just got married a few months ago and Kerstie shot her wedding.. So I know there is to many pictures for just one post but I could'nt decide so here they are. So all my friends are living it up in Vegas right now @ wppi and I'm a little bit bummed that I'm not there with them. Have fun guys and bring me back lots of goodies.
Like I said I got lots of cool shots of Brittney so I'll post some more tom. from this new location Kerstie found..


















4 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

You rocked another one!

THE PARSONS said...

what a stunning model! These shots are beautiful! Love them!

Shannon Lott said...

Is she just the cutest thing ever or what? Great location and awesome images!!!

rowena said...

Man alive, these are sooo good!!