Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Kersey's

Yesterday we all went over to Jason's sister's house to hang out and do a little photo shoot. In the spring all the poppy flowers are in bloom so we headed over to the other side of the mountain to check them out. This is such a beautiful time of year and I could have probably gotten some great shots if it hadn't have been for the 50mph winds we had going on. It was so cold and windy I had a hard time keeping my camera still. The poppy's grow everywhere up here. It was pretty packed with people and you have to stay on the paths, (no rolling around or walking on the poppy's) not even for the perfect shot. Their only going to be blooming for a few more weeks, so if any of my blog readers All 5 of You want to check them out shoot me an e-mail and I'll give you directions.. Hope Everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for having us over guys..








This is their new puppy Becca and her best friend Marley
Since we could'nt get a shot without the wind factor we did some Charlies Angeles moves.

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that charlie's angels shot! that cracked me up. the shot of the poochies is awesome too. great session and love all the field shots!

Tamara said...

GREAT SHOTS, NICOLE!!!

These capture them soooo perfectly.
For real. Good job!

The one of Sarah in front of everyone's feet is adorable. I'm so glad I got to see these!

rowena said...

You my friend are just jammin! Love your take on family picts, you seem to really get them.