Thursday, September 27, 2007

The L.A. County Fair







Well, it's that time a year again. Yesterday we took the kids to the fair and we could'nt have asked for a better day. The skies were blue the weather was hot and the sun was shining. The kids did everything they had to offer, we ate great food, and had just about everything fried you can eat.. Has anyone ever heard of a deep fried coca cola? or a deep fried crispy cream chicken sandwich? Hmm let's just say I came home a few pounds heavier and an upset stomach. The kids shot paintball guns, played laser tag, bungee jumped, rode a mechanical bull (which I have video of) I will attemped to post??? and won lots of stuff. Jacob wanted a guitar so bad and we all tried to get him one and failed, Then Gramma Brenda decided she would give it one more shot and sure enough BULLSEYE!! she hit that target dead center and won the grand prize.. It only cost us about $30.00 bucks... and the look of excitement on his face when she threw that dart was worth every penny. Thanks gramma and poppy for another great year at the Fair..
P.S. these were all taken with my P&S , I wasnt about to lug around the big stuff..












2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

You posted so quickly! Yea! I love these, they look amazing. I love, love, love the sepia swings pic. It looks so vintage. It gave me goose bumps, just, something about it just sticks out. I also love the one with your son and his guitar, then I read the story behind it, and it made it even more special. Looks like a great time.

Jeanette said...

Love the fair food...yum!