Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Summer is almost over!!















The last big weekend of the summer has come and gone, school starts tommorow.. We hung out with our friends and went swimming and had a BBQ. Every year we usually go to the river but this year I decided just to stay local and I'm glad I did because it was in the high 120's (that's just too hot for me) although it was a record breaking weekend here in the (909) 105, 109, and yesterday it was 111 degrees whew!! I thought I was going to die.. We stayed in the pool all day.. Anyways hope everyone had a great summer and is ready for a brand new school year, here are some pictures of Jason and the kids @ the pool.
I love the pictures of Josh, he must have stood there for a good 15 minutes and then chickened out, then we got him to try it out again he finally went after long thought and consideration he did it once and only once.

No comments: