Friday, May 16, 2008

Lindy, Brandon & Cierra

Ok I admit I have been a little behind on the blogster but things have been crazy as always.. I'll try to do better. Anyways this is a shoot I did a couple of weekends ago. Lindy and Brandon are already hitched but they are renewing their vows this summer, so we did a little e-session/ family portraits.. Sorry you had to wait so long girl. I had a blast with you guys, BTW Brandon was as sweet as could be. He never complained once, and did everything I asked of him. When I complimented him he simply said " Well I figured the better I do the quicker it will be over" typical male!! It wasnt tat bad was it?? Can't wait for the wedding


















10 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

rocked another one! :)

Jeanette said...

I'm lovin' the red wall. Awww Nicole, these are awesome and the dresses are so fun!

Shannon Lott said...

Love the shadow pic!

Michelle Liebgott-Osinga said...

Girl, your are _good_. Your stuff is getting more and more artistic and I like that. I really like the shadow shot and especially the one with him by the wall in the background and her in the field in the foreground. What great composition and with the last one, putting them at different distances really adds dimention to the pic. As always, great work!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh sa-weet fancy moses!! those dresses are awesome! i had some favs picked out, until i started scrolling down. so yah, they are ALL killer!!!

rowena said...

Loving the pp's girl! You rockstar you!

Enoch Photography said...

I love them all! Great job Nicole! Agree with D&K... i love the 1st one the best ... the scrolled to the others... love love love... Awesome work!

Kimberlee West said...

So many fun shots!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

what is the dillio :) more pics more pics!!! sorry i get annoying after a short period of time ;) ok seriously you must be bloggin soon right? ok i'll wait.

Ruby Rideout said...

I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog thru someone else's.

Your blog is beautiful and your work is so creative! This session rocks!