Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hurry up Baby Jackson!!!!!!!

Yeah Yeah, I'ts been awhile since I posted anything and I really don't have any excuses for it, other than the usual busy mommy excuse.. With that being said, This is my sister Shannon, ( K were really not related by blood but I have known this girl for something like 27 years) Holy Moly that makes me feel a little old.. Anyways I am seriousy going nuts waiting for this kid to come.. I have NO patience when it comes to stuff like this. I was in the delivery room with her when she had her older son Nate and although I have been lucky enough to be invited to about 7 or 8 births nothing comes close to seeing someone you love go through labor.. I am such a dork, I cry everytime I think about it.. I'm freakin out with excitement to meet my new nephew.. Here's some pics we took a couple of weeks ago.. Oh yeah, this is kinda a long post. I got that slide show from that Hot Photographer David Jay and still hav'nt figured it out.. Someday!! I have lots of great stuff to post so I'll try to be better in the next few days.. This is my favorite pic. This is all the boys hands on Shan's belly..( my two boys and her son)























8 comments:

Jeanette said...

That's so cute how the baby's name was written on her belly, good idea! I like the porch shots, great contrast of colors.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful mommy pics!!!! the one with the glass cracked me up!

Shannon Lott said...

Dang, that is one big belly! You got some great creative ones here:) Hope you're doing well.

Christopher said...

The hands shot is wonderful. What a keeper.

Dawn Malone said...

:) Good job! So many creative ones.

Enoch Photography said...

What a fantastic shoot! I love them all... that 1st one is my absolute favorite! I'm sure she loves these!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! It was great meeting you yesterday too. What an inspirational evening, huh?

I love maternity photos. So full of anticipation and beauty.

Great shots!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah where were you and jeanette last nite!? we all went to cheesecake factory. i was so looking foward to meeting you!