Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Niece's Sammi & Marisa

This is Sammi Girl and her lil sister Mo Mo, I admit I have been a blog slacker and I know it's wrong and I feel guily for it. What can I say.. It's summer and I live for summer. The kids and I are having a blast. We go to the drive-in, we walk to the local frozen yogurt shop just about everynight, we go to bed late, sleep in till 10:00 and swim all day.. We took the metro link on Sunday down to Union Station and had a killer lunch at Olvera street. Mexican food is my favorite.. I'll post some pictures from that trip in about a month... just kidding, ill try to get them up today along with everything else I have shot this summer.... Watch out that post is gonna be long. Until then I broke down and finally got the lens I have been dreaming about for atleast a year now... The 50mm 1.2 canon ofcourse.. And here's my first shots with it. Thanks for letting me play girls. I love you both... ps these were all taken at 1.2








8 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

beautifully done! :)

Jeanette said...

Well, I want to come to your house for the summer so I can party by the pool, go on field trips, and shoot with your 1.2 lens. HA!

rowena said...

will forgive you for being such a blog slacker since this post has made up for it. hehe. Love all the angles and especially the last photo.... yuuuumy goodness!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow. just plain, wow!!

Christopher said...

What did we do before blogs? How did we ever show off our great families to the world?

Shannon Lott said...

Wow, pretty girls! Pretty location too.

Enoch Photography said...

Simply put... Beautiful. Keep it up! //enoch

C. watkins said...

nice depth of field there...I think you and dawn have been comparing notes!