Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boudoir

This is Danielle, and YES I have her permission to post these, with that being said.... Holy Smokes isnt she HOT!!!!! H double O T HOT!!! Am I jealouse HELL YES... I secretly wish I had this body... Look at those abs, and those ultra sexy long legs.. Whatever...
Danielle and I have been friends for a few years now ( her hubby and mine have been friends since Kindergarden ) and I absolutley love this girl.. Trust me when I say she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out... I love you girl and hope you enjoy thse pics... We started out in the house and then I decided to use a little light and try to get some cool shots by the pool.... I like it



















5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful girl, and great use of lights!

Shannon Lott said...

Wow, hot momma! I love what you did with the lighting. She is gorgeous. The only downside of doing these boudoir sessions, is the girls usually have bodies that I envy! Nice work Nicole!

Elaine Bittencourt said...

Very nice! I'd get rid of that label in the jacuzzi/pool, it's very distracting. But then again, I am a photographer, little things like that bother me.

Dawn Malone said...

Smokin' hot girl and photographer!

Ruby Rideout said...

Total gorgeousness, no doubt!

Your work is beautiful Nicole!!!!!!