Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Carter!!!

Today was a good day.. I had the honor of watching a little life come into this world. To witness something so tiny and precious take it's first breath is truly a miracle.
Our good friends Ariela & Jeremy had their second son today at 12:18 pm. Carter Derick Fillis weighted in at 8lbs. 4oz. and was 20 inches long. Carter had a little fever when he came out and a little too much fluid in his lungs.. The NICU wanted to keep a closer eye on him so they decided to take him down to their nursery for a couple days... No worries, this kids a little fighter and he's going to be just fine. I think they took him cause he's so darn cute. I love you both and
Congradulations to the both of you, and Thanks for letting me share this special time with you... Lots of Love Nic

















6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great documentary of photos Nic, they will treasure for sure.

Congratulations to you Ariela, he's a beautiful baby!

Shannon Lott said...

What am amazing set of photos. Geez, I don't think I could make it through without crying. Birth is a flipping miracle of a journey. He is cute...tubes, tape and all:)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how awesome! love the feets and the little hand! absolutely gorgeous baby! awesome job nicole!!

rowena said...

Oh my goodness! How precious! You did a fabulous job documenting such a miracle!

Dawn Malone said...

Amazing! I'm so jealous! I have always wanted to witness a birth.

Christopher said...

Those are amazing shots. I had to look thru them multiple times because I was so in awe.