Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun Time in Downtown Riverside




Here are some shots from last week. Jeanette wanted some new head shots for her new blog (coming soon) and she asked Dawn to work her magic, I tagged along and watched the kids while we walked the streets of Riverside. The little girl with the camera is Dawn's daughter and she loves to take photographs just like her mommy. And below is Miss Bella she is the youngest of them all but takes the cake in the personality department. This little girl has the power to wrap you tight around her little finger and not let go until she waves her magic princess wand at you to uncast the spell (she truly believes she's a princess) Then we all went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory.. Yummy!! Thanks guys for a fun night out, the kids had a blast.

4 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

LOL! I love these! What fun we had!I love the pics of Princess Squishy. FUN, FUN, FUN!

C. watkins said...

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Its so awesome to meet so many great women photographers that have such a great attitude of sharing instead of competition. Good to meet you! Hopefully I will be available the next time there is an outing planned...I keep missing them :( and we will meet in person!

Crissy

rowena said...

Looked like a handful of fun! Thanks for all your encouragements and for just being YOU Nic!

Jeanette said...

Oh my goodness. These photos are soooo adorable! I love your pp and how you put them in a collage...fun,fun,fun!!
Thanks for hanging out with us Nicole...let's do it again soon!