Monday, October 8, 2007

Joseph Filippi Winery






Sunday afternoon we decided to go to a winery. Jason and I don't drink wine or maybe I should say we have not yet found a wine we really like. Joseph Filippi winery is in Ontario right off the 10 freeway and I've always wanted to check it out and see if maybe I can find a wine that I like. There's so much history at this winery and they are soon going to be closing it's doors (probably to build new homes) But before they do they will be offering free wine tasting starting November 1st through the end of the year. So go check it out ..

3 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

Okay, seriously, you don't like wine? You bring your butt over my house and I will serve you wine that you will end up loving!!!!

Great detail shots...looks like a promo for that winery.

Dawn Malone said...

Great pictures! You have been productive today working on your blog. It looks so nice with the big pictures. MUWAH!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Thanks for all the love girls..

Shannon I'll have to take you up on that offer sometime because I still have'nt found one I like

Dawn, I miss you and I still need help with my blog I want that big header up top and if you noticed Nicole liebgott photography is now missing from my page BOO HOO !! much love to you too