Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Hoyos Family


This is the Hoyos Family, we went down to Corona Del Mar to shoot their Christmas portraits last week. The weather was beautiful and the skies were clear considering the week of devistation we had due to all the fires. My heart goes out to everyone who has been affected and my prayers continue to be with you. Well, I can't say enough nice things about this gorgeous family. Paula and Kent are just beautiful people inside and out and their kids, well I hope mine turn out as well as these two. Taking pictures is what I love and being with this family makes me appreciate my job that much more. Thanks for everything Paula and I hope you enjoy




6 comments:

rowena said...

You rock fam. portraits girl! When's our next Starbucks meeting? Gotta catch up!

Jeanette said...

My fav is #2, so spontanious...I always enjoy your portrait work and these are great!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Thanks guys, this family was great, we had a good time, PS thanks for the love girlies...

Paula said...

Nicole,
A huge THANK YOU! We love, love, love these pictures! It was a lovely day.....and we truly are grateful for your expertise! Paula

Mariann said...

Great B&W shots,Nicole!!
Love them!mariann

Shannon Lott said...

My favorite is the first one! I'm really starting to like standing up poses...

Loving the new look for your blog too! Where a photo of you???